It has been many years since the SEO was introduced to the world by the search engines. The major search engines are Google, Yahoo & Bing. There are many other search engines available. Find the list here.
Search Engine Optimization is a process of optimizing the websites and its web pages in such a way that our web pages gets displayed in the top 10 SERP(Search Engine Results Page) ranks. We implement strategies like ONPAGE & OFFPAGE to get the desired and optimal results.
If you’re a beginner in SEO, there are many things that should be introduced before going deep into the subject.
- Basics of HTML(HTML knowledge required to do SEO)
- How Search Engines works and introduction about algorithms
- List of all SEO Terminologies
The above links will provide you enough knowledge to start diving deep into the subject of SEO.Why is it mandatory to implement SEO strategies for every website.
Is it mandatory to implement SEO strategies for every website? Have you ever thought about this question? Yes it is mandatory for every website since search engine algorithms analyze many factors(Google considers more than 200 SEO factors) until and unless we don’t follow the tactics it’s hard to compete with the competitors. If you observe every organization out in the world hires an SEO guy to optimize their websites. SEO should be applied to all websites irrespective of its size.
However, it is important to note few points:
- content is king(SEO tactics will work only if you have a great & unique content which attract the readers)
- Age(website & webpages age is an important factor which is not in our control. so have patience till you see the optimal results)
- Never follow black hat SEO techniques. Of course, you will not since there is no way you get results with longevity.